Security Lighting: Does a lot, for very little money.
If the extended hours of darkness are creating problems for you this winter, Mississippi County Electric Cooperative may have the answer to your problem - Automatic Security Lighting. An automatic security light from Mississippi County Electric Cooperative can provide safety and convenience for your home, farm or business.
- Low cost - You can protect your home and property for as little as $5.30 per month plus a small, one-time connection fee. No additional electrical usage - The monthly rental charge includes all electricity needed to operate the light.
- Location - The security light will be installed on an existing Mississippi County Electric pole. If a pole is added for mounting of a security light, there is an additional pole installation charge.
- Free bulb replacement and maintenance - No need to wonder how to reach the bulb to change it. Mississippi County Electric personnel will replace bulbs and make all necessary repairs.
- No light switch to remember - The automatic eye tells the light to come on at dusk and to go off at dawn.
- Safe and secure - A security light gives you the peace of mind that comes with a bright, dependable light. Consider it a silent sentry watching over your home and property.
Any questions you may have call us at 763-4563 or toll free 1-800-439-4563.