Kid's Safety Tips
Be safe around electricity! Here are a few helpful tips to remember!
- Don't touch an electric switch with wet hands!
- Never overload outlets with too many plugs!
- Never plug in an electric cord that is frayed!
- Don't use electrical equipment outdoors in the rain!
- Never use water to put out electrical fires!
- Don't stand under trees or telephone poles during a storm!
- Stay away from fallen electrical lines!
- Fly kites in open fields away from electrical lines!
- Stay out of the water during a thunderstorm!
- Stay away from substation fences!
- Do not throw rocks at utility line insulators or transformers!
Hey kids, for Indoor Safety information, click HERE! (PDF document). If you do not already have one,
For More information, energy saving tips, games, and more, visit Touchstone Energy's Kids Zone.