Office Hours Amended:
- Office hours have been changed to 8am - 4PM Monday-Friday. As always, you can contact our answering service 24 hours a day, in case of emergency or power outages.
New Service connections:
We are currently working on a more permanent solution to how we are going to address new service connects during times like this when the office is closed to the public during our normal business hours, but for the time being:
- Please call the office (870) 763-4563
- You will need to come to the office and bring your two forms of ID and your start up fees. You have two options for arranging the start up fees:
- pay in full ($175.90) or
- pay $105.90 and we will bill you the remainder on your first bill.
- We will meet you in the parking lot to exchange paperwork, etc. and will will issue you a membership packet once we complete the membership process.
Effective March 17th, 2020, in an effort to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and to keep our employees and members safe, our offices at 510 N. Broadway St., Blytheville, AR 72315 will be closed to the public.
MCEC will evaluate the situation on an ongoing basis, along with guidelines released by the CDC and the State of Arkansas as to when our office will reopen to the public. Members may conduct business via the night depository located at the address above as well as through MCEC's mobile Smarthub App and mailing address, P.O. Box 7, Blytheville, AR 72316. Office staff, as well as our answering service, will be available at (870) 763-4563 throughout this period. Outages should still be reported as normal and outage restoration will not be impacted by this change.